If your turnover is less than £5m and you're looking to open an account with Barclays, then why not call us on 0845 601 0106* to see how we can help.
* Lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges & information
What do I have to do to log in to Online Banking?
Step 1: Enter your Online Banking membership number. You can then either proceed with your PINsentry or your passcode & memorable word.
Step 2 (with PINsentry): Enter the last 4 digits of the card number on any of your Barclays debit cards or authentication card and then:
- Insert this card into the PINsentry card reader
- Press the IDENTIFY button
- Follow the prompts on the card reader: Enter your card's PIN into the card reader and press ENTER
- Type the 8-digit code (without the space) that appears on the card reader into the box on the Online Banking screen
Step 2 (with passcode & memorable word)*: Enter your secret 5-digit passcode and select 2 letters we ask for at random from your memorable word. If you're having trouble, find out more about the common log-in problems and their resolutions.
*You'll need to have set up a passcode and memorable word previously using your PINsentry to use this log-in option. Find out more about setting these up.