How do I replace my broken or damaged card?
If your debit card is broken, faded or blurred, you have several options for replacing it.
- Online if you’re registered for Online Banking. Simply log in with your memorable or using your Mobile PINsentry in Barclays Mobile Banking 1
- Contact your nearest branch or call Telephone Banking (if you’re registered) on 0345 734 5345 *. If you need to replace a Barclaycard credit card, please call 0844 811 9111 *. Lines are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- On your mobile with your Barclays Mobile Banking app. To find out how, check out this helpful how-to-video
You’ll get your new debit card within 2 working days if you’re in the UK, although it’ll take longer if we need to send it to you abroad.
When you receive your replacement card, you must sign the back of it immediately and destroy the old card.
If you need your debit card replaced more quickly, you could use our instant replacement service.
1. Terms, conditions & restrictions apply. You must have a Barclays current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Mobile Banking.
* To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges