Are you looking for information on ISAs? Find out more here
Please note that we cannot answer specific queries about your account here
Most commonly asked questions about: Day-to-day banking
- How do I contact customer services?
- What if I get my PIN wrong?
- I’ve spotted a debit card transaction I don’t recognise. What do I do?
- How do I let Barclays know that I will use my card abroad?
- Which Barclays branches offer the instant debit card replacement facility?
- Do you offer a basic bank account?
- What is the cheque clearing cycle for Cash Card accounts and how long does it take?
- I've changed my name, what do I do?
- Does the RAC cover provided through my current account apply to the account holder or to the account holder's car?
- How do I add someone to my account?