Are you looking for information on ISAs? Find out more here
Please note that we cannot answer specific queries about your account here
Most commonly asked questions about: Day-to-day banking
- What will it cost me to go overdrawn without an agreed overdraft limit?
- Your cash machine didn't give me my money but my account has been debited. What do I do?
- Safe custody service: What's Barclaysafe and how does it work?
- How do I cancel or reduce my overdraft?
- How do I claim RAC breakdown cover on my Additions Active account?
- What accounts do you offer for children and young people?
- Can I change my PIN?
- Barclays Personalised Card FAQs
- How do I pay foreign cheques into my account?
- I've been asked to take ID to open an account or withdraw money. What should I take?