Are you looking for information on ISAs? Find out more here
Please note that we cannot answer specific queries about your account here
Most commonly asked questions about: Day-to-day banking
- What is Faster Payments?
- Barclays Personalised Card FAQs
- I've been asked to take ID to open an account or withdraw money. What should I take?
- Your cash machine didn't give me my money but my account has been debited. What do I do?
- How do I get a list of my standing orders and Direct Debits?
- Why haven’t I been given a contactless debit card?
- How do I let Barclays know that someone has died?
- What will it cost me to go overdrawn without an agreed overdraft limit?
- How do I make an appointment with someone in a branch?
- Is Barclays Will-Writing service included with Additions Active?