Are you looking for information on ISAs? Find out more here
Please note that we cannot answer specific queries about your account here
Most commonly asked questions about: Day-to-day banking
- I've been asked to take ID to open an account or withdraw money. What should I take?
- Barclays Personalised Card FAQs
- Can I change my PIN?
- What is web chat?
- Which cash machines can I use in the UK and abroad and what are the charges?
- Safe custody service: What's Barclaysafe and how does it work?
- How do I let Barclays know that someone has died?
- How can I get new chequebooks and paying-in books?
- Does the RAC cover provided through my current account apply to the account holder or to the account holder's car?
- What are cleared and uncleared balances?