Are you looking for information on ISAs? Find out more here
Please note that we cannot answer specific queries about your account here
Most commonly asked questions about: Day-to-day banking
- What will it cost me to go overdrawn without an arranged overdraft limit?
- I've been asked to take ID to open an account or withdraw money. What should I take?
- What is the Faster Payments Service (FPS)?
- What should I do if I get an error message when trying to update my personal contact details in Online Banking?
- Barclays Personalised Card FAQs
- Which cash machines can I use in the UK and abroad and what are the charges?
- Can I update my personal contact details online?
- How do I cancel a standing order?
- Where can I find details about Current Account Plus and Additions Active benefits and insurance cover?
- How do I let Barclays know that someone has died?