Are you looking for information on ISAs? Find out more here
Please note that we cannot answer specific queries about your account here
Most commonly asked questions about: Day-to-day banking
- Will cheque books be available to customers on all the current accounts from Barclays Bank Account to Premier Life?
- If I exceed my current overdraft limit by a very small amount will I incur the same Emergency Borrowing Fee?
- Why haven’t I been given a contactless debit card?
- What is my credit score?
- Who do I call for the mobile phone insurance I have with my bank account?
- What do I do when someone’s made a payment to my account, but I haven’t received it?
- How do I remove Features and Packs from my bank account?
- We have a joint Additions Active account, are we both covered for all the benefits i.e. mobile insurance, RAC cover?
- Can I update my personal contact details online?
- How do I cancel a standing order?