Are you looking for information on ISAs? Find out more here
Please note that we cannot answer specific queries about your account here
Most commonly asked questions about: Day-to-day banking
- What is a Continuous Payment Authority (CPA)?
- What is my credit score?
- How can I transfer money between my Barclays accounts?
- Will cheque books be available to customers on all the current accounts from Barclays Bank Account to Premier Life?
- We have a joint Additions Active account, are we both covered for all the benefits i.e. mobile insurance, RAC cover?
- If I exceed my current overdraft limit by a very small amount will I incur the same Emergency Borrowing Fee?
- Can I use my debit card to guarantee a cheque?
- How do I amend or manage a Direct Debit?
- How do I remove Features and Packs from my bank account?
- I already have a Barclays current account with a monthly fee and extra benefits. Can I add more Features in the Features Store?