Are you looking for information on ISAs? Find out more here
Please note that we cannot answer specific queries about your account here
Most commonly asked questions about: Day-to-day banking
- Who do I call for the mobile phone insurance I have with my bank account?
- What is my credit score?
- What do I do when someone’s made a payment to my account, but I haven’t received it?
- My PIN won’t work with my debit card. What do I do?
- How long will my online application for a Barclays current account take to complete?
- We have a joint Additions Active account, are we both covered for all the benefits i.e. mobile insurance, RAC cover?
- How do I remove Features and Packs from my bank account?
- How do I find out more about International Banking?
- I didn’t get all the money I asked for from a cash machine. What do I do?
- I already have a Barclays current account with a monthly fee and extra benefits. Can I add more Features in the Features Store?