Your cash machine didn't give me my money but my account has been debited. What do I do?
You should contact a Barclays branch or call us on 0345 734 5345* (if you're registered for Telephone Banking) and provide us with:
- Your card number
- Sort code
- Account number
- The date and time you used the machine
- The location of the machine
- Whether it was a Barclays or another bank's machine
- The amount of money you asked for
- The amount of money you received (if any).
If we accept your claim, we’ll refund the money to your account within four working days (this could be up to 10 working days if the cash machine wasn’t a Barclays one).
* To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges.