Are you looking for information on ISAs? Find out more here
Please note that we cannot answer specific queries about your account here
Most commonly asked questions about: Online Banking
- My PINsentry card reader says 'Pin locked'. What does this mean?
- How much notice do I need to give to cancel standing orders, Direct Debits and future-dated payments?
- What happens if I lose or break my PINsentry card reader?
- How can I log in to Online Banking without my PINsentry card reader?
- Do I need to tell you that I will be using my debit card abroad?
- Are there limits to the amount I can pay in Online Banking?
- How do I set up a standing order?
- What happens if I need a replacement PINsentry card reader?
- Can I get free anti-virus software with Barclays?
- Can I make international payments in Online Banking?