What happens if I lose or break my PINsentry card reader?
Don’t worry – if you’ve lost or broken your PINsentry card reader, you can easily order a new one. There are several ways you can do this.
- Call us on 0845 600 2323 (outside the UK dial +44 247 6 84 2063) *. Lines are open Monday to Sunday 7am-11pm
- Visit your nearest branch and request one in person
- Online if you’re registered for Online Banking. Simply log in with your memorable word or using your Mobile PINsentry if you have the Barclays Mobile Banking app 1
Please note that there may be a cost for replacing your card reader, which we’ll tell you about when you order the replacement.
By the way, nobody can access your account by taking your PIN reader, so you don’t have to be concerned about the security of your account.
1. Terms, conditions & restrictions apply. You must have a Barclays current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Mobile Banking.
* To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges