Are you looking for information on ISAs? Find out more here
Please note that we cannot answer specific queries about your account here
Most commonly asked questions about: Security
- What should I do if I have a problem using Barclays Secure (previously called ‘Verified by Visa’)?
- What should I do if I get an email asking for my Online Banking details?
- Can I get free security software from Barclays to protect my computer or mobile?
- Who should I contact if I spot fraudulent activity on my account?
- How do I know if an email I’ve received from Barclays is genuine?
- Do you have any information about security and fraud?
- It's difficult to remember my log-in details. What can I do?
- How do I know a text message asking me to confirm a transaction is from Barclays?
- I have a problem with the F-Secure security software. What should I do?
- How do you make online banking and mobile banking safe to use?