How can I update my personal contact details?
Using Online Banking:
- Log in and select the ‘Account services’ menu. You’ll then need to select ‘Change contact details’ from the ‘Customise my site’ menu, then ‘My Details’ on your accounts homepage
- To update your email address or phone number, you’ll need to authorise the change using your PINsentry card reader or Mobile PINsentry
If you need help, you can call us on 0345 600 2323 (outside the UK +44 247 684 2063) * or visit your nearest branch.
If you have a mortgage or Barclaycard as well as a Barclays current account, you’ll need to visit a branch to update your details.
Using the Barclays Mobile Banking app:
- To amend your mobile number or email address, select ‘Account management’, ‘View all options’ then ‘Your details’ from your home screen
- If you’re registered for Telephone Banking, call us on 0345 734 5345 (outside the UK +44 247 684 2100) *
- You’ll need to bring your Barclays debit card and a valid form of photo ID
* To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges